Life is about pushing through and when you push through you can change your mind by making things that you want to achieve be more real and believable through the power of daily habits. Even if you have the body aches and exhaustion the mind will...
Life is about pushing through and when you push through you can change your mind by making things that you want to achieve be more real and believable through the power of daily habits. Even if you have the body aches and exhaustion the mind will still be exercising on autopilot in preparation to set out the smooth movements of your habits.
Here are some things the hosts Marcus and Paul discuss:
1. Making coffee
- The smell of coffee will activate the reminder in your brain that it is morning. (the caffeine, of course, will work inside of once ingested)
2. Checking emails
- Leaving unread emails can cause you to forget but for those who can choose to do this in the evening to close out the day instead, find it to be a great habit to stay updated and connected.
3. Checking on family members through a phone call
- Lowering the anxiety and remembering those you love will help motivate you through the day. Get those taken care of first builds upon your core values. If you are a busy professional you can create a prayer list alternately as a part of you also building good spiritual growth habits. You can still place the people in mind in this way and release the worry you have about connecting, knowing their well-being, and more.
4. High powered exercise
- Exercise gets the blood circulating and increases the mood so that you can maintain that competitive edge and be positive. A great way to shed off the stress and build self-esteem towards your confidence level.
5. The practice of being thankful
- The sense of awareness about what you are most content with already in your life will open you up for more to be received. Gratitude is attitude and when you already have a mindset of abundance you will make better decisions and reduce scarcity.
6. Dissecting your day into actionable tasks
- Looking at your planner and breaking your day down into smaller bite-size chunks to see what you will be able to move on
- Enriching your mind with industry-related material or just interesting books can help your mind escape and receive potential ideas or just for the enjoyment. Look for reasons to read to motivate you so you won't have an excuse not to read.
8. Actively removing distractions
- This will help you be more mindful as looking at maintaining your habits are highly tied to success. You should be able to have a long night of only 2 hours of sleep and still be able to perform your daily routine at least above 70% effort without distractions.
15% OFF for this mug within 10 days by the link below:
Discount link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A1K6QGRGK3IXOK
Brand name: DILLER
Product name: Mini 8 oz Coffee Travel Mug
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TransformULive
Facebook - https://facebook.com/TransformULive
Instagram - https://instagram.com/transformunetwork
Show IG – https://instagram.com/transformuliveshow
Show IG – https://instagram.com/kineticpemixx
Show IG – https://instagram.com/godpillwisdom
Network Blog - https://transformubroadcast.com/blog
Station Blog - https://transformu.us/blog